Main advantages of the system and product highlights:
- Adaptive pulse operation-minimum air consumption gives less maintenance and energy consumption of the air compressor.
- Built-in periodic zero self-calibration of pressure sensors ensures correct measurements during the lifetime of the installation
- Automatic monitoring of leaks for enhanced reliability
- Adaptive sequence measurement for quick response on measurement changes
- Recurrent automatic purging of air tubes for protection from contamination and freezing
- Equipped with back-up pressure sensor for continuous operation even if the sensor fails
- Option for automatic density calculation with dual piping
- combining proven methods with latest technology
Autogauge V1 is an independent unit for integration in Evolution IAS via redundant ModBus interface. Each cabinet can have 12, 24 or 36 channels for central or distributed installation. Optionally Autogauge V1 is delivered with local operator panel as a stand-alone system, an excellent choice for retrofitting old manual pneumatic systems, like Peilo Teknikk and Kokum Sonics CALM.