EVOLUTION IAS CONTRACTED FOR 8 NEW FISHING VESSELS
The cooperation with Karstensens skibsvaerft in Skagen continues with the agreement for delivery of Evolution IAS to the next 8 pelagic trawlers. The delivery period is from now until mid-2024, and gives a steady workload for the MCS engineering department.
Evolution IAS with extended functionalities will be installed on the vessels:
· Utility Station who opens for view access to the automation system from office and mobile phones
· Autoguage V1 level measurement system
· Automated tank wash system in cooperation with a partner
· RSW control system is now included in our scope.
· Remote assistance with secure connection from our office in Drammen to assist the shipowners in a safe, fast, and economical way
MCS with Evolution IAS is once again demonstrating being in the forefront and we are looking forward to the cooperation with both the shipyard and the shipowners