MFV Sille Marie is engaged in trawl fishing, both pelagic for herring and mackerel and for industrial fish combined with consumer fish/whitefish.
The new vessel is a state-of-the-art combination vessel, designed with a strong focus on the vessel’s operational profile.
MCS has delivered Evolution IAS with extended functionalities, for Integrated Automation on Sille Marie:
- Workstations for operation in Wheelhouse, Engine Control Room, RSW Control Room, Engine Room
- Utility Station who opens for view access to the automation system from office and mobile phones
- Autoguage V1 level measurement system
- Automated tank wash system in cooperation with a partner
- RSW control system is included in our scope
- Remote assistance with secure connection from our office in Drammen to assist the shipowner in a safe, fast, and economical way
MCS cooperation with Corvus Energy and DEIF with integration of battery solution and Delomatic 4:
The vessel has a green profile with optimization of fuel consumption and reduced emissions. A battery pack from Corvus Energy is installed for peak shaving and extra power in critical operating conditions.
Delomatic 4 is delivered from DEIF for EMS/PMS which is a perfect match for marine hybrid applications.